Monday, October 10, 2011

2011 - Day Two Hundred Eighty Three; Monday...

So far, so good. For a Monday. I am still a little bit tired, but I recovered nicely from my eighty-hour-week last week. I am kind of thinking I am getting too old for this stuff, 24/7 stuff that is.

I got into a cleaning binge in my office when I arrived this morning. I may do some more this afternoon. Just look how neat and tidy this corner of my office looks. Pretty neat, clean and organized, huh? Just do not look inside any of the drawers or cabinets. It is like Fibber McGee & Mollies!

I THOUGHT I had a lunch appointment this afternoon, but I got my wires crossed, and it was supposed to be tomorrow, EXCEPT I will not be able to have lunch tomorrow because I have meetings all day (Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday). Then I am back in the office for a day, then it is the weekend, and then Carrie and I are heading off to Dallas. WHOOPEE! And my friend Al got us an upgrade at the Hotel, so we will be living LARGER than usual!

For Holiday, traffic was sure acting a lot like any other Monday. I stopped on the way home and picked up some chili from Wendy's for dinner tonight. I don't care who you are, Wendy's makes some good chili. I am not a good Texan, in that I like beans in my chili. Other than that...

Jody and I sat out on the porch tonight after dinner, and the moon is not supposed to be full 'officially' until Wednesday, but it is big, bright and beautiful tonight. Lots of purty on the edge of nowhere, and as always, nothing to get in the way of us seeing it all.

I am vowing to stay in bed later tomorrow, and I am trying to discipline myself to start out a little bit later in the mornings. I will see how long that lasts.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, FULL MOON ALMOST, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment