Tuesday, September 13, 2011

2011 - Day Two Hundred Fifty Six; Tuesday...

Interesting. When you do an Internet search of the word 'interesting' or the words 'interesting photos', the same images appear. None of them were terribly interesting, but I was looking for an image to include with this post, since I had been entirely too lazy to actually go to the trouble of turning the camera on and snapping a picture. I am 100% certain that I saw THOUSANDS of interesting things today, but found none of them miraculous enough to document. That is part of the problem, we are not taking time to look at the things around us. BUT, this is kind of an interesting image, so I hope you enjoy it.

84. It is official. Today (in Austin any way) was the 84th day of temperatures in excess of 100 degrees. AND the weather prognosticator in Austin reported that Waco (we are sort of half-way between the two) has had even more 100 degree days this year than Austin has. SO, I think we have most likely had more as well. We (Austin) are supposed to have another couple days over 100 degrees, and then we will chill-out into the high 90's for the foreseeable future. And beginning on Thursday, we have a 10% chance of a precipitation event for four days in a row. That is weather prognosticator jargon for 'It Is Never Going To Rain AGAIN. EVER!'

I am back home from conventioneering for the short term. September, October and November of each year is convention time for me. TAR, NARPM and NAR. So, I will be going to Dallas in the middle of October, and then to Orange County in the middle of November. BUT FOR NOW, I am home, and all is right with the world.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, HOT, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment