Saturday, September 17, 2011

2011 - Day Two Hundred Sixty; Saturday...

I got a later start into Austin than usual, sine I did not have to be anywhere until 8:30 or so, and it is Saturday, and I was going ten less miles than usual, and it is Saturday, so traffic is not as bad since it is Saturday. SO, that meant that I could take a minute and enjoy the sunrise. One of the advantages to living on the edge of nowhere (which is further away than the middle of nowhere) is that there is nothing to block you view of things. You get to see lots of sky, lots of fields, and lots of beauty. Right now, you get to see lots of dry as well, but that is a complaint for another entry.

I made it to the Board of REALTORS in plenty of time for my class, and I have to tell you it was a really god class. I enjoyed it, the participants enjoyed it, and everyone was happy, no body got hurt.

I left the class and gave Jody a call. He drove into Georgetown, and we rendezvoused at the Dairy Queen for spoilers. Afterwards, he went his way (to HEB) and I went my way (to get my haircut). I am not nearly as pleased with my haircut this time as I was the last time, but I think I can still salvage this cosmetologist/customer relationship. We shall see. I am learning this as I go. I learned today that she should not use a number 4 guard on the clippers to cut the side, only the back. Scissors on the side. It is only hair, it should all grow back eventually. Fingers crossed.

When I got home, I went down for a nap, and I felt like a ROCK in the big blue chair in front of the television. I napped for at least an hour, and was really lethargic when I (unwillingly) was waking up. There was no news on tonight (as far as we know) since it was all cast aside in favor of college football. From what I have seen on FaceBook, Texas won, which is an okay thing as far as I am concerned.

Tomorrow is expected to be a day of nothing, and that will be a miracle if I can pull it off. Temperatures have been in the lower 90's (WOW) and I hope it holds true for tomorrow as well. I need to water trees, feed cattle, take hay out to them, all kinds of ordinary things.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, SUNRISES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment