Wednesday, September 21, 2011

2011 - Day Two Hundred Sixty Four; Wednesday...

HUMP DAY! I am liking that a lot!

I am truly a techno-Luddite. If I know how something works, fine. BUT, I cannot MAKE it work, and I cannot waste time reading a bunch of instruction manuals. Software programs should be totally (that is 100%) intuitive. After you stick the disc in the drive, there should be a bunch of logical questions prompted on the screen. Really, if there is no REAL difference between 'run' and 'save' then why should we bother having to answer that question? Don't both the responses lead to the same ultimate response? I think so!

Anyway, that little rant was nothing more than a set up to use this photograph of my friend (and agent) Chris. He has come up with solutions to my challenges more than once, and he is a truly good guy and a pleasure to be associated with. He is an honest to goodness techie-geeky-angel type. Thanks Chris!

I got a lot of stuff done today, but really made no progress towards my two goals of prepping for my class the first week of October, and getting all my 2010 Income Tax Information ready for the CPA. Don't tell anyone, particularly the US Treasury Department. I probably should not have typed those words, I have most likely now been discovered.

Tomorrow is another day.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, SPINNING WHEELS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment