Sunday, September 11, 2011

2011 - Day Two Hundred Fifty Four; Sunday...

Today is the Tenth Anniversary of 9/11. I don't really care to discuss it.

It has been a good day, another day filled with meetings and information. The day started with the Region XV meetings, and after that, I took a break, went home, fed chickens, checked on bees, and gave the chickens some fresh water as well. As long as I was home (and it was Sunday), Jody and I headed off to Georgetown to visit the local Dairy Queen franchise for Hot Fudge Sundaes. Perfect!

When I got back to the convention, I attended the TAR Board of Directors meeting, and I am now back in the room, preparing for tonight's Installation. I even just ironed my shirt! I am even going to shave again! And, I am getting a head-start on this blog entry, because I am not really sure what condition I will be in after the installation. I am sure it will be fun, and I will be there with many friends and colleagues, so I am figuring a pretty darned good time will be had by all.

Hopefully, I will have a few photos, we shall see...

Okay, here's the deal. It is after midnight, so technically, I have missed my goal of completing a blog every day, but really I have not. I am still making this post within the 24 hour period of the last blog.

I have just returned to the room after the security at the Hotel arrived at the 'after-party' of our new TAR President. Whatever. The Installation was a wonderful occasion, and a good time was had by all. This is a photograph of me and the current chair of the Austin Board of REALTORS Judith. It was a wonderful night of celebration, and e all had a wonderful time.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, GOOD TIMES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment