Thursday, September 22, 2011

2011 - Day Two Hundred Sixty Five; Thursday...

Why is everything so difficult, especially when things should be really easy? The easier things should be, the more convoluted people want to make them. AND ANOTHER THING, if you have something to say, why don't you just say it? Why try to play cloak and daggers Mad Magazine Spy vs. Spy stuff. It just makes things more complicated. And then, we all just complain about how complicated things are (see the previous several sentences), and wish that everything could be easier. We are (sometimes) our own worst enemies.

Would you just look at those eyeballs! I have never had my eyes dilated before, and it is an interesting sensation. I had an appointment with the ophthalmologist late this afternoon, because I have been having a few eye issues (I really only have a few eyes), but I got a good check-up. Maybe it was just a bad case of allergies, but I did not want to mess around with a self-diagnosis, since we are talking about my vision here. BUT, again, I am happy to report that I got a good check-up, all is good, and there is just a TEENSY-WEENSY bit of the first stages of a little bit of glaucoma happening. Could be years and years before that will need to be addressed any time soon.

Nothing else going on much today, a nice day at the office, and then on to a luncheon meeting before heading off to the doctors appointment. Today is the last day of summer, tomorrow (I think) is the first day of fall. I hope someone in a higher place is paying attention. I will (I think, but this could always change) I will be spending most of the day in the office. On Saturday, Jody and I are heading to Red Rock to check on it. From all reports, it is still there, and did not burn from the fires the last couple weeks.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, DILATION, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment