Wednesday, September 14, 2011

2011 - Day Two Hundred Fifty Seven; Wednesday...

Boring. Yes, boring. Last night I searched the Internet for interesting images, tonight I searched for boring images. Boring can easily be confused with sleeping, or sleepy or (okay) boring. This was the most interesting of the boring images I found on the search. AND, it serves two purposes. It looks like the dog is bored, and it is an image of a dog. Images of cute animals always make an entry more interesting. Even if you are going for boring!

I have pretty much returned to the routine of work after spending much of the past week at the Texas Association of REALTORS convention. I really had a good time at the convention and learned a lot.

I got a good bit of work done today, and that was rewarding. I left the office about 2:30 this afternoon, stopped by a property that closed the other day and removed the sign and lock box. After that, I stopped at Buck Moore Feeds and bought another fifty pounds of chicken feed. Eleven chickens go through feed a lot faster than five chickens did! The littlest girls will be (about) thirteen weeks old tomorrow, and they are getting braver and braver as the days go by. Thew were out almost to the front porch of the house just a few minutes ago, and they run back and forth from one place to another, just like a bunch of adolescents.

After I got home, I made some bee juice and went out and fed the new bee colonies that I got a couple weeks ago. Those hives have internal feeders, and they hold more food BUT they are much more difficult to feed than the front entrance feeders I have on the other hives. Filling the internal feeders requires that I get suited up and take the hives (literally) apart to fill the feeders. BUT, the new bees were not at all aggressive, and there were really no problems. Pretty easily done, actually.

Tomorrow is the PM meeting in the AM, and then Meals-On-Wheels.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, BEES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment