Saturday, September 3, 2011

2011 - Day Two Hundred Forty Six; Saturday...

This was a day full of overmeaning works being half way completed, I did get my truck serviced, and went to be fitted for a suit, and that was impossible, at hen I went have a haircut, and bt=ethany was inconsolable, so she had to go to lunch anbd aI could wait 30 minute while she had a piece of bread and cheese, I din;t think so, so I left, Then it wa on to the formal shop, I tried to buy a tuxedo, and i n=am not sure if it wi be delievered in time, I hope sO.

I left about 730 to go get some bees, and got home around 10, The bees are all here (they are being very quet right now) but i epet they will be better in the morning, Her eis a photo of me an the bees in the truck before I drove them home an WAY wAY Way before I decided to have some wine. BUT wine I had and it was lovely. I wil check again on the bees tomorroe,

I did get quite a bit of sugar water no me while I was trandsferring the bees, I hope they won;t sting me because of it, So far they have turned out to be verfy civilized bees, let;s hope they stay that way,

Suppposed to go do to the 90's for the high starting on Monday, with low temperatures in the 50's during the day time and the overnights, That wil be pretty damned incredible, I can;t wait,

It will be interesting to read this entry tomorrow or the next day. It might take me that long to realixe that i wrote it,

Good night all, sweet dreams! Snooorrreeee,,,

Deeds, Actions, Changes, BEES, BEES, BEES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

ps - gOOD THING i 'M NOT DRIVING!

No comments:

Post a Comment