Thursday, September 29, 2011

2011 - Day Two Hundred Seventy One; Thursday...

If you do an Internet search for 'really tired' this is one of the images that you will find. Pretty much says it all right there, although I am not that tall, not that thin, I don't have any cool 50's clothes, I look stupin in a hat and I don't have a wind up key coming out of my back. Otherwise, that could well be a photo of me right now. Just like that only different.

Long day today, got some good work done in the office (I actually made some progress with my income tax) and it was also my Meals-On-Wheels day, and that was a pleasure delivering the meals with my friend Chris. Chris is a very nice man, a very good Realtor* and a geek wizard. He is great, I hope you get a chance to meet him someday.

After we made our deliveries, we went to lunch at Souper Salads, where I spent much of the time there talking badly about people STUFFING food in containers. Not sure if they were planning on consuming it all at one time, or if they were stocking the pantries of their homes for the winter. Incredible. I should be ashamed of myself. But I am not.

I had an early evening Board of Directors meeting, and I left that meeting right at 8PM, so I got home shortly before 9PM. Jody had already put the girls to bed, but I have a few things that need to be done before I can retire.

Tomorrow is another day!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, TIRED, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment