Wednesday, September 28, 2011

2011 - Day Two Hundred Seventy One; Wednesday...

As a matter of fact, I had a lovely day today, discounting the headache and the insomnia, so thank you very much for asking. It is truly incredible to be surrounded by such a network of support both (and most importantly) personally and professionally. I am truly the luckiest person on the planet, and I am aware of that fact. If you are reading this, you have my thanks, my admiration, my awe (just for putting up with my crap if nothing else) and my honest and heartfelt gratitude. Thank you for EVERYTHING you do for me!

Still have not completed my taxes for 2010, but I am getting closer to having all my prep done for the class I will be teaching next week. It is going to be good!

We made our 89th day of 100 degree temperatures today, and I would like (please) just one more day (pretty much guaranteed) of temperatures over 100 degrees tomorrow, and then you can quit. It is just easier (in my way of thinking) to remember 90 days of record heat than it is 89 days.

Whatever...

I now will step down from this entry, go put the girls to bed, and retire myself for the evening. Wine is due for a refill, and I think there is a Pop-Sicle in my future.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, ACCOMPLISHMENT, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment