Sunday, September 25, 2011

2011 - Day Two Hundred Sixty Eight; Sunday...

Man-O-Man, What-A-Day, What-A-Day, What-A-Day. Accomplishments all around, but I won't bore you with all the crap.

A lovely day here in central Texas, even if it was 105 degrees. That makes 86 days this year with temperatures over 100 degrees. First day of fall (a couple days ago) my Aunt Hattie. Whatever.

Picture this. Violet had a lovely little heifer calf on Saturday night, mother and daughter (and aging owners) are all doing well. We are going to name this littlest one Victoria. She is really a pretty one.

All the chickens are doing nicely, and they are all roosting on the same roost now. The pecking order seems to have given way somewhat, although they still do not mix the groups too much during the day. They will get used to each other with a little more time. I am still looking forward to getting some blue eggs.

Tomorrow I will be attending a golf tournament. I do not (and never have) played golf, and I see no reason to start now. I will be there (mostly) for the color commentary. Stay tuned for photos.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, NEW HEIFER CALF, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment