Friday, March 2, 2012

2012 - Day 062/304 - Friday...

It's FRIDAY, and it is Texas Independence Day. Not much that can top that! Happy Texas Independence Day, Y'all!

A really busy day, but all is good. I got a new listing this morning, and the appointment took longer than I had anticipated. I should have made it earlier, but I didn't. SO, because of my lack of planing, I was late for Karla's two-year-anniversary luncheon at ZAX. But, I made it and was not QUITE 30 minutes late to the lunch. This photo is what was left of my club sandwich and fries. Did not care for it at all.

After lunch, I got a finalized contract offer submitted to all the parties, and Tom helped get it sent for electronic signatures. Everyone signed off on it, so that is done, which (if all goes well) will close at the end of this month. Two closings this month, SWEET!

Then I had a two o'clock appointment, and got back to the office around 4 o'clock. Made lots of phone calls, took a lock box to another property, and I was headed home about 5:30.

I have an 8 o'clock appointment in the morning, and then there is some work around this place that has my name on it. We shall see how much of it I get completed in the next couple days. I need to pace myself.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, BUSY, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment