Monday, March 26, 2012

2012 - Day 086/280 - Monday...

WARNING! If you go to a new hair dresser, and your hair stands up for more than four hours, you should immediately consult a beautician. I'm just sayin...AND don't say I didn't warn you...

In hind site, maybe putting on the bee suit should have occurred before I started cutting the grass around the hives. That is kind of like saying 'maybe we should have quit marching band BEFORE the parade, not DURING the parade'. At any rate, I think that in the future, I will cut the grass around the hives in the early mornings, instead of in the late afternoons. Live and learn...

And, did you know, gnats in you glass of wine CAN swim against the tide? It's true.

A GREAT day today, I hope you all had a good one as well.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, BEES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment