Wednesday, March 21, 2012

2012 - Day 081/285 - Wednesday...

So, what shall it be? Pictures of Iris blooms or pictures of chickens? Why not both?

Today was a good day all things considered. I actually got up a little bit later than usual, but I still got to the office close to 8 o'clock. Traffic is certainly back in full swing after being lulled into the false sense of security with Spring Break last week, but the afternoon traffic was as bad as ever with South By Southwest in town. They are gone...oh happy day!

My big chicken girl Vera is quite the photogenic chicken. She loves the attention and the petting, and she also likes to wort the dog and of course the dog cowers whenever the chickens invade his space because we scolded him one tome, so now he knows he cannot have a canine response to the chickens, lest he get reprimanded again. That was quite a long sentence...

Anyway, Vera loves to come and hang out with us on the porch, and that is fun. Tomorrow is going to be a long day, so I need to go and try to get some sleep. My first meeting is at 7 o'clock in the morning, and my last meeting is at 7 o'clock in the evening, and so I will not get home until about 9 o'clock tomorrow night (if I am lucky).

Deeds, Actions, Changes, PHOTOS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment