Tuesday, March 6, 2012

2012 - Day 066/300 - Tuesday...

Well, it was a really nice start to the day today, this was the sunrise that greeted me as I was leaving the house. It is getting a little bit brighter as I leave in the mornings, and we start Daylight Savings Time this weekend, so it will be dark again when I leave next week. It is always something. Some adjustment I need to make or something else I need to pay attention to. STOP IT!

Finished my second day of teaching class today at the Board, and it was another good day of teaching. I was very happy with the outcome of the class, and I think the colleagues that were in attendance enjoyed it as well. After lunch today, Stephen stopped in to talk to the class about TREPAC. It was a really good presentation, and he received about $350 in investments. Many of the people in the class had already made an investment in TREPAC, but it was a good presentation, and it was a great amount of investments that he received. This is a picture of one of the attendees in the class, Rob, and Stephen. I had told Rob that he and Stephen could be twins, except that Stephen was a bigger guy. Here is the photographic proof. What do you think? I think they could be twins, but Stephen took up more room in the womb. Try saying that five times quickly...and Stephen said it, it was not my idea!

I got home tonight and Ira came by to give me some bids for working on some of the fences and installing some new fences. There is always something that needs to be done.

Tomorrow will be a day devoted to mostly office work, there will be one quick trip to the Board, and then in the afternoon (about 1 o'clock) I will be heading to San Antonio for a closing. YIPPEE!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, SUNRISES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment