Friday, March 16, 2012

2012 - Day 076/290 - Friday...

March 16 is the 75th day of the year (76th in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. There are 290 days remaining until the end of the year. And nothing really important or exciting happened today. It is not my birthday or anything like that, so who really cares? Since it was really such a boring day, there were no photos taken to commemorate it. Searching the Internet produced the photo you see and various photos of the NEW iPad. So, I went with this one. Sure, there were lots of other images relating to March 16th, but none of them were of me, so I figured 'why bother'? There is really not that much more that can be said about today, if you must know the truth. If you can think of something worth delivering to the nether-regions of the world-wide-web, be sure to let me know, otherwise, this is pretty much it!

It is my journal and I will do what I want.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, MARCH 16TH, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment