Tuesday, March 20, 2012

2012 - Day 080/286 - Tuesday...

Honestly, I do not understand how it can rain for 6 hours straight (I mean torrential rains) with massive thunder and lightning, the power flashes off twice (remains out for only a few seconds), the weather alarm radio goes off every hour without fail warning of flash floods and the second-coming, and I go out this morning and there is just over two and a half inches of rain in the gauge. How is that possible?

Everyone survived, including the dog. We are firm believers in the ThunderShirt. If you have a dog that is freaked out by thunder and lightning, go get him/her/it a ThunderShirt. It really reduces the anxiety, so much so that the next time we have a bad storm, I might let the dog wear it. I'm just sayin...

A good day today, and it is now dark outside which means I need to be in bed soon. Gonna try to make up for some lost time. This is a picture, not so much of the sunset tonight, but just a shot across the fields towards our neighbors. Very pretty. It is a cool night, the air is crisp, and it is overall just a wonderful night out in the country. The girls are in bed, and I think that is not such a bad idea.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, RAIN, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment