Friday, March 23, 2012

2012 - Day 083/283 - FRIDAY...

It is definitely not my birthday, and I should know because I was there. But really, I have slept since then, and I really do not have a clear recollection of my birthday. I really don't remember things that far back, and, well hell, I really do not remember that much of the seventies either. BUT, I do know for sure that today is not the day that I customarily have chosen to celebrate as my birthday. Taking all that into consideration, I am not really sure why so many of my FaceBook friends chose today to send me birthday greetings. It is a mystery, but, okay...

Yesterday was a pretty good day (as I have previously reported), but I forgot to mention that my greatest accomplishment of the day was to cut my fingernails. Why is it that such a mundane chore is one that gets put off for such a long time. As I was trimming said fingernails, I considered the fact that, you cannot multi-task when you are cutting your fingernails. NOPE, that is one thing that takes a serious bit of concentration. I guess you could do one or two more things while you were cutting your fingernails, but you probably would not complete those things very well.

Whatever...

Deeds, Actions, Changes, FINGERNAILS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment