Friday, March 30, 2012

2012 - Day 090/276 - Friday...

Can you see me dancing? It's Friday, and this is my happy dance entry.

I had ALMOST more fun today than money could buy. I say ALMOST because I actually did but it! I bought an obscene amount of Mega-Millions tickets today, a whole sh*t-pile of them were just $1 single tickets. I then proceeded to pass them out to people I saw here and there. You should have seen the smiles on every ones faces as they all dreamed of what they would do with the money. It was the cheapest and most fun I have had in a really long time. I can guarantee you one thing, if I win, my calendar will become suddenly clear, and there will be lots of happiness spread around. First stop will be a financial planner...

Tomorrow will be a sleeping-in kind of day, but there is plenty of stuff to do around her...unless I win the big bucks, and then I think I will have the whole place paved. We shall see...

Deeds, Actions, Changes, MEGA-BUCKS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment