Monday, March 5, 2012

2012 - Day 065/301 - Monday...

I have to admit, this was not a usual Monday. I taught class at the Board of REALTORS all day today, and it was great fun. A great class, great challenging questions, and overall just a plain old good experience.

This is a picture of the yard after I attacked it with the shredder yesterday. Looks pretty good, even if I do say so myself. SQUINT, and it will be even better. Our friend Mikey called from Florida to report that he has NOT made reservations to visit and pull weeds. It was worth a shot anyway. We love him, and it would be okay for him to just visit, weed pulling not necessary but really quite appreciated.

We had an appointment with a man to come and give us bids for fixing some of the fences in the pastures, but he did not show up until a). I had already changed clothes, b). It was dark outside and c). We had already begun eating dinner. So, we now have another appointment for tomorrow evening. It will all be okay.

Another day of class tomorrow, so I am gonna call it a night.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, YESTERDAYS PHOTOS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment