Tuesday, March 13, 2012

2012 - Day 073/293 - Tuesday...

Really? Tuesday? It's only Tuesday? This DST stuff has not only screwed me out of an hour, I don't even know what day it is anymore. What day is it? Oh yeah, Tuesday...

As long as I was in the neighborhood, I knocked on the door to one of our elected officials office, and no one was home. I just wanted to introduce myself, since I was in the neighborhood, and because I am the TREPAC Chair at the Austin Board of REALTORS. I was waiting around for my appointment (which was the reason for me to be in the neighborhood) and I noticed a lady come out of the office to take care of a matter of personal hygiene. As she was returning to the office, I did introduce myself and asked her if the Congressman had any messages I could help him get out to the constituency, and she was not aware of any. Sorry to have put her on the spot like that, but that might be expected when there is a BIG (government paid for) sign outside the office, sort of inviting people to stop by and say hello, as long as they are in the neighborhood anyway.

Whatever...

Jody had a flat tire on his truck today, and there is NO ONE in Bartlett to come to the rescue. We have AAA, so they (finally) sent someone to change the tire from Georgetown. But, at least there was someone sent, and Jody said all parties involved were very nice, and let him know what was progressing. We have had AAA for a couple years now and never had to use it, but as far as I am concerned, it just paid for itself. We also have roadside assistance with the OnStar that we both have in all the vehicles. Good to know they work.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, FLAT TIRES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment