Thursday, March 29, 2012

2012 - Day 089/277 - Thursday...

It was a day full of power real estate doins' and goins' on. Got into the office right at 8 o'clock, and I was on the phone most of the morning. Got one property listed before our 9 o'clock Property Management meeting (which did not start until 9:15) and that was all good.

I left to go deliver my Meals-On-Wheels route about 10:40 which is actually a little bit late for me, but I was back in the office by about Noon. I had eight clients on my route today, and that is always a pleasant task. The rest of the day was kind of a blur, but I did have a conference call at 2 o'clock, and I made about six or eight calls to clients to ask questions or try to help make some decisions.

In the middle of that, I got an Amendment to one of my sales contracts completed, extending the closing date by a week. That seems to be getting more and more common here. Not sure if the lenders (mortgage brokers) are making promises they cannot keep because they want to get the business, or if REALTOR Brokers are negotiating contracts on behalf of their clients are are impossible to comply with. It may be a combination of the two; the REALTORS may make unreasonable demands, and then the mortgage brokers fall in step, but are then blamed for not producing. Feel free to express our opinions.

There are other things blooming out this way other than the Iris. This is a really pretty rose in front of the garage. I looked for some of the very dark rust colored Iris or some of the Burnt Orange Iris, but there don't seem to be any of them blooming yet. The really dark ones look almost black in photos, but they are a very dark brownish color. Really pretty.

Tune in tomorrow when you will hear me say IT'S FRIDAY AND THIS IS MY HAPPY DANCE!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, THURSDAY, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment