Sunday, March 4, 2012

2012 - Day 064/302 - Sunday...

Okay, we've got some eggs, I'm just sayin'...

I stayed in bed until almost seven o'clock this morning, and when I finally got up, I had a cup of coffee and read the paper. Then I made a pile of eggs for breakfast.

I had eight things on my to-do list, and got seven of them accomplished. I almost had eight things done, but it seems I am no longer capable of changing a light switch. There is seemingly no reason for that deficit in my character, it just seems that changing a light switch has been upgraded to something that requires a PhD in quantum physics (or reading teeny-tiny instructions) that I did not keep abreast of for the past several years.

Honestly...

Jody and I went to Georgetown this evening and had dinner at Tony and Luigi's Italian Restaurant. Pretty good, but I really don't think it was as good as the last time we were there. Not sure why that is? Jody said his food was pretty flat, that it needed some zip. Mine was good (veal parmigiana) but not great.

I am teaching classes for two days starting tomorrow. Gonna be fun!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, EGGS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment