Monday, March 19, 2012

2012 - Day 079/287 - Monday...

This photo pretty much says it all, although that is really a lie. The day was not nothing, it was just nothing to take a photograph of. So I didn't...

Mostly a day spent in the office, clearing the desk of things. Good accomplishments. After the weekend, I was pretty tired, so I could use the rest.

I did get up about 2 o'clock to go to CostCo, where I had some lunch and promptly proceeded to drop my iPhone into a great smarmy glob of ketchup. Does not seem to have changed the ability to take or make phone calls, but it does smell better than it did.

We are looking for some pretty strong storms tonight and into tomorrow. High winds, 2 to 5 inches of rain (up to seven inches in some areas) and the possibility of tornadoes. We are ready, so I am sure we will be fine. IT is like renters insurance; if you have it, you won't need it.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, NOTHING, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment