Monday, March 12, 2012

2012 - Day 072/294 - Monday...

It's the day after springing forward, and I am not liking it. I was up at 3:30 this morning (the clocks said it was 4:30, but you can't fool me), and now it is just after 7 o'clock, and I am ready for bed. One of the REALLY bad things about daylight savings time is that the girls WILL NOT go to bed until the sun goes down, and that is really a bummer.

I had an exceptionally good day at the office today. It is summer break here in central Texas, so that meant traffic was really not terrible. A good thing.

Tomorrow looks like it will be another good day, and then beginning on Wednesday, the days get a little bit 'scheduled'.

Whatever...

Deeds, Actions, Changes, DAYLIGHT SAVING?, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment