Thursday, March 22, 2012

2012 - Day 082/284 - Thursday...

And now for something completely different..

IT is 10:30 AT NIGHT and I just got home. I have not taken my self-medication, so this entry should be somewhat coherent. My first appointment this morning was at 7AM and my last appointment was at 7PM and I am just now home. Long but rewarding day.

There are not that many places (maybe there are and I just don't know about them) that have 'Blue Balls' on the menu. I have heard of lots of other interesting menu items (I am 60 for goodness sake), but it is also a fact that I am not really that adventurous when it come to culinary temptations. BUT, I did fall for this, and it was pretty good. Feel free to ask me about it when you see me, but for now, I am going to bed.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, BALLS o BLUE, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment