Wednesday, March 28, 2012

2012 - Day 088/278 - Wednesday...

I guess this is hump day, and I am ready to crash. And it is still daylight outside, and that means I cannot quit AT LEAST until I put the girls to bed.

Carol, this one is for you, and we can do a bulb swap, or you can just come and dig some up sometime! This photo has something for most (if not everyone)! Nice shot of Iris with a few little rain drops on them, and hula girls. Who can complain about that? It did rain a bit in Austin, but nothing more than a trace I would expect, but when I got home, we have over a half-inch in the gauge. Very nice.

Modern Family is on in a little while, so I have to be all snugly before that starts.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, DANCING GIRLS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment