Wednesday, March 14, 2012

2012 - Day 074/292 - Wednesday...

Still having a difficult time keeping up with what day it is...

I got to the office REALLY early today, and then headed out to the SXMLS meeting that was held at the Ben Hur Shrine building in central (we used to consider it NORTH) Austin. There was this big fiberglass cow parked across the street, so naturally I had to take a picture of it. Later on during the social part of the meeting, someone came up to me and said 'I saw that cow across the street, and I thought of you'. REALLY? I asked him if that was something he would say to his wife, and we both thought it was kind of comical. It is not really working that well in this translation.

It was a long day today, and tomorrow will be another long day, BUT I will be delivering my Meals-On-Wheels route, so that is always a nice and positive thing.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, BIG COWS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment