Sunday, November 4, 2012

2012 - Day 309/57 - Sunday...

I don't know about you, but I don't think this 'fall back' and get an extra hour of sleep thing is all that it is cracked up to be.  I'm just sayin...

We got .69" of rain yesterday, so that was great.  The only problem was, it made the fields too muddy to bring in the hay bales, SO, they will stay out in the fields until next weekend.

I am in direct competition with Earl (our resident squirrel) and I will admit defeat right now.  I went out to gather pecans this afternoon, and there are still plenty on the trees to fall, but I also think Earl has been mooching on them for a while now.  It is not unusual to see him going from here to there with a nut in his mouth that is almost bigger than he is.  BUT, I will not begrudge him the pecans, he (I am sure) will put them to much better use than we will.

Tomorrow will be the beginning on an interesting week.  Trust me...

Deeds, Actions, Changes, PECANS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment