Thursday, November 8, 2012

2012 - Day 313/53 - Thursday...

And now for something completely different...

I'm in Orlando.  I left Austin early this morning to attend the National Association of Realtors® Conference.  I will return to Austin on Monday.  In the meantime, I was a little bit of a tourist when I got here, and I attended the Duck Parade from the fountain (not in the main lobby but in a 'bar' lobby, and had to take a couple photos.  Typical tourist stuff.  The Realtors® have pretty much taken over this end of the city, and most of the convention center area.  This is the third conference I have been to in Orlando, and so far, this one has more promise than the others.

Going to go to sleep now.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, DUX, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment