Tuesday, November 13, 2012

2012 - Day 318/48 - Tuesday...

It turned chillish yesterday and continues today.  We had a nice fire in the stove, and it is still going strong.  The stove really does put out a good amount of heat, so that is nice.  I also have flannel sheets on the bed now, so bring it on!

Last night I pulled my (recently unpacked) suitcase down from the shelf in the closet, and as I turned another suitcase fell from the shelf and whacked me on one elbow.  There was not as much blood per level of pain as I would have expected, and today it is just really sore and tender.  I actually writhed in pain and for a while it would not have surprised me in I had cracked or chipped a bone.  Man it hurt.  It makes me a little bit concerned that an ongoing series of minor inconveniences and challenges are presenting themselves to me.  I don't like it.  I wonder what will happen next?  I also realize that (I repeat this a lot) that much of the population of the world would like to have my troubles.  I am a lucky man and I know it.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, FIRE IN THE STOVE, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment