Monday, November 26, 2012

2012 - Day 331/35 - Monday...

I have been known to stand out in the (light) rain in the middle of a thunder and lightning storm with my $99 digital camera trying to get a photo of the lightning flashes.  In the past, the best I did was a digital image of darkness, that is until today.  TODAY I was able to capture the tail lights and head lights of vehicles on the Interstate.  No lightning, but I do have documentation of vehicles that were preceding me heading north.  I remain amazed by photos I see on the local weather forecasts that have been sent in by viewers.  How do they do that?

4:39 this afternoon was prime CostCo shopping time.  The place was deserted, I got a parking spot three spaces away from the front door.  You could have shot a cannon off in the place and not hit anyone.  There were not hundreds of shoppers concerned that they would never have another meal going back for thirds and fourths of the free sushi.  That is actually kind of gross, you never know how long that sushi has been sitting out.  I hesitate to even eat oysters if I am out of town...if I am going to get sick, I want to be sick close to home.  ANYWAY, it was a pleasure.  I wish I had been in the market for something besides chocolate and coffee.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, COSTCO, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment