Monday, November 5, 2012

2012 - Day 310/56 - Monday...

If this is the First Monday in November, it must be Wurstbraten.  Wurstbraten at the Zion Lutheran Church in Walburg, that is.  We think we are starting our fourth year here on the edge of nowhere (which is further than the middle of nowhere), and this (we think) is our fourth year for Wurstbraten.  I have to admit, this one was tastier than I recall, so that is a good thing.

I am still complaining that I did not get an extra hour of sleep with this return to Standard Time.  Jody recommends we just go forward a half-hour in the spring and forget about it.  I am all for that.  The older I get the less accommodating I seem to be with the forward and backward thing.  Isn't that what everyone is complaining about this election year, flip-flopping?  I say make a decision and stick with it.

CRAP!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, WURSTBRATEN, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment