Wednesday, November 14, 2012

2012 - Day 319/47 - Wednesday...

I am not sure if I have an office or if I should just work out of a mini-warehouse.  A mini-warehouse would really be a lot cheaper, but I guess I will hang in here for now.  Maybe a little down-sizing is in order.  I know, maybe I could take all this crap to A mini-warehouse.  BUT, then it will just sit there forever, and gather up dirtier dust.  At lease here it gets dusted every now and again.

It took me 40 minutes to go five miles today.  We really do need to control the traffic on the Interstate.  I even let a woman cut in front of me (she thinks she pushed her way in front of me, but I really let her merge) and she did not even give me a thank you.  SO, when I got into the lane she abandoned and passed her, I thought it was pretty good.

Warmer tonight that it has been the last couple of nights.  We are letting the fire burn out.  I will clean out the stove this weekend and then be ready for the next cold snap.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, WAREHOUSES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment