Tuesday, November 27, 2012

2012 - Day 332/34 - Tuesday...

I wonder how long I was walking around, here and there today, with my fly open?  I wonder why no one bothered to mention it to me?  Even worse, does that mean no one is even paying attention.  I remember the day; 'Your fly is open.'  'Thanks for noticing!'  It seems like such a long, long time ago!

It was a busy day, got to the office about 7:30, left for a meeting about 9:30, got back to the office at about 11:30 and left again for another meeting at about 1:30.  Tomorrow will be another early meeting, then I have another meeting tomorrow night beginning at 6:30.  My day (tomorrow) got MUCH longer when I realized that a (critical) portion of the Interstate will be closed tomorrow night, beginning at about 8PM.  I doubt that I can get out of my late meeting before that time, but maybe it will not be too bad.

It is chillish here this evening, and we have had a cloud layer (keeping us cooler according to the climate gurus) that was just starting to dissipate when I was going to put the girls to bed.  Just minutes after I took this photo, the skies were considerably clearer that this, which I expect will cause us to lose some of the warmth tonight.  Maybe a little bitty freeze tonight, then warming up throughout the rest of the week.  Up above, where I use the words 'climate gurus', I had originally used the words 'meteorological prognosticators' but you would not believe the havoc that caused when I was trying to publish this post.  The extremes I have to go to just to make this journal pleasant to view for all my (tens of) loyal fans...

Deeds, Actions, Changes, COOLISHNESS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment