Wednesday, November 28, 2012

2012 - Day 333/33 - Wednesday...

There are lots of 3's in today's day info.  I wonder what that would all mean to someone that studied numerology?

I was lucky enough to be able to head off to the city this morning a little bit later than usual, and this is what the Moon Set looked like.  I think last night was the full moon and it set nicely this morning.  The moon is still pretty darned bright tonight.

Today was a day full of meetings; first one from 9 AM until 2:30, then to the office for some power real estate, and then another one from 6:30 until just after 8.  Even though they closed down a CRITICAL portion of the Interstate tonight and diverted traffic onto the service road, it was not nearly as bad as it could have been.  I got in the left lane and stayed there and kept on barreling through and made it just fine.  I did not even come close to a full stop, so I was glad of that.

I have been home for about ten minutes, it is way past my bedtime, but I think I will stay up long enough to see if I won the big lottery jackpot tonight.  Fingers crossed.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, LUCKINESS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment