Monday, November 12, 2012

2012 - Day 317/49 - Monday...

And the saga continues...

SO, thanks to Chad for picking me up at the Hotel this morning and getting me to the airport with plenty of time to spare.  It took almost forty minutes to get through security, which is probably the longest it has ever taken me to get through security ANYWHERE.  It was kind of like a visit to the Post Office; everyone is complaining about the inefficiencies, but I was not in any hurry, and I could either wait while in line, or wait at the gate.  Everyone around me also seemed to be in a big hurry, their planes were leaving.  Maybe you should have considered leaving earlier and getting to the airport earlier.  File that for next time.  I understand that not everyone can be as perfect as me.

The dentists office opened this morning at 8:30, which would have been 9:30 Orlando time, and my plane took off at 9 o'clock.  So, I asked Jody to give them a call to see if they could get me in to re-cement my crown, and I got a 4 o'clock appointment.  All is cemented back in place even if it is just going to be a temporary thing.  I have an appointment for late December to replace the crown, so hopefully this temporary repair job will last until then.

When Jody and I got home from the airport, the garage door would not go up.  One of the springs on the door had sprung (broken) and my car was trapped inside and Jody's car was outside.  We gave the repair guys a call and they came out and got it fixed and I was able to get to my dental appointment on time.

I wonder what the next thing will be?  Just in case you are wondering (or concerned) the pimple on the end of my nose (covering approximately the same mass as the city of Cleveland) seems to be in remission.  Thanks for asking.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, CROWNED UP AGAIN, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment