Wednesday, November 7, 2012

2012 - Day 312/54 - Wednesday...

Today is the day after the election, and I was surprised that there were actual results to be had when I got up at 3:30 this morning.  And that is all I am going to say about that.

I have not posted a chicken picture lately, one reason being that many of them are molting and another reason they have just not been where I have been lately.  BUT, they were all hanging around the front barn this afternoon when I got home (and it was still daylight) so here you are.

On the way home from the office today, I called my friend Mike that lives in Florida.  They are allegedly still voting in that state, and should have results posted in the first quarter of 2013.  Really, why is it always Florida that cannot count?  I don't get it.

I am going to bed now.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, ELECTIONS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment