Thursday, November 22, 2012

2012 - Day 327/39 - Thursday...

We hope you all had a wonderful and safe Thanksgiving.

Today was an excellent day with a few minor exceptions.  I did very little, then I took a nap.  Did very little again, and took another nap.  Did very little and Jody and I drove into Georgetown to find out that Dairy Queen was closed.  WHAT?  Dairy Queen is closed?  Dairy Queen is open on Christmas Day but it is closed on Thanksgiving?  Whatever.  Wal-Mart was open though.  We did not go shopping but I did get two cans full of diesel for the tractor.  When we got home, I went down for two more naps.

Last night we were invited to share Thanksgiving dinner with our friends Lynda and Michael.  It was a lovely dinner and it is always a treat.  When we got home there was a package on the front porch from our friends Carolyn and Joe Mac.  Longhorn branded wine glasses.  They are great, but I tend to be a little bit clumsy, but I will try them out before too long.

I plan on trying to do a little bit tomorrow.  Not a little bit more, just a little bit.  We shall see.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, LITTLE BITS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment