Sunday, November 18, 2012

2012 - Day 323/43 - Sunday...

A nice calm day today.  I stayed in bed even though the dog boy wanted company again, but I ignored him and Jody got up instead.

After breakfast, I went out and fed the cattle.  I only took them one bale of hay, and I will take them another one on Thanksgiving Day.  They for sure will not be going hungry.  Mother and calf are doing very well, thank you for asking.

After that, I headed into town to do a bit of volunteering for this years Austin Empty Bowl Project.  It was another good crowd and everything seemed to go very smoothly.  There was some concern that the F1 crowd would cause a few problems, but that did not seem to be the case.  Overall, I think it all went well, and it will be interesting to see how much was earned to benefit the Capital Area Food Bank and Meals On Wheels.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, BOWLS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment