Monday, November 19, 2012

2012 - Day 324/42 - Monday...

As Mondays go, this one could have been a lot worse.

There was a really pretty sunrise as I was on my way to work this morning.  I really like these cotton-ball kind of clouds.  It was actually much prettier than this photo, but I was driving down the Interstate, and I had enough distractions.  Pulling over was not an option.

All was good, in fact one of my meetings was cancelled today, so I gained three hours.  Better than falling back, I can assure you.  Unfortunately, things took a turn for the worse after I left the office.  Disgruntled tenants, outrageously priced vendors and calm and logical Landlords and property managers do not always make for a great combination.  But it will all work out, but I fear at least two of the concerned parties will NOT look back on all this and laugh!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, PLUMBERS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!


No comments:

Post a Comment