Thursday, November 15, 2012

2012 - Day 320/46- Thursday...

What a concept.  Imagine...I left for town this morning and it was light outside.  I think that was quite an accomplishment.  I left about an hour-and-a-half later than normal, because I had a 9 o'clock breakfast meeting, and I thought it would be crazy to go into the office and then head back north an hour later.  I had contemplated trying to get home before dark as well, but that did not happen.

Once again, the city if full of freaks.  Except now, the freaks have private planes, helicopters, furs, jewelry and they are not opposed to conspicuous consumption.  We are just on the cusp of our first F1 race here in Austin, the first F1 race in the United States since 2008 (I think).  There are lots of people in town, dropping lots of money.  I will let you know how it all works out, but rumor has it the financial impact on the city should be in the range of about $100 Million per day.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, MILLION$, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment