Sunday, November 11, 2012

2012 - Day 316/50 - Sunday...

Newsflash!  Not only am I wandering around Orlando sans-a-tooth (I hope I will be able to get an appointment for late afternoon tomorrow) but now I also have a zit on the end of my nose the size of Cleveland.  I am falling apart!

The Conference is over for my part.  There is still a Board of Directors meeting tomorrow, but my flight leaves at 9 AM and I am hoping to be on it.  I have done more walking here than I have done (cumulatively) than I have done in years.  Someone told me that one of the NAR Staff had a pedometer, and that they had walked seven miles in one day.  I really honestly think that on Friday I probably walked at least four miles.  There has been a lot of walking.

We all gathered up for dinner this evening and we all had an excellent meal.  Once again, I had a filet, and it was 10 ounces of (possibly) the most delicious meat I have ever had.  The problem is, once again, I could not eat all the food that was presented, and I sent back about half of the meal.  I HATE WASTING FOOD,  and I guess I need to get a better grip on that in the future.  This is a photo of the cocktail Chad had during the dinner.  Unfortunately, it smelled like the disinfectant that is placed in a urinal.  So, there you have that.  BUT, he did drink it, but he also said it tasted the same as it smelled.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, DONE, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment