Monday, February 4, 2013

2013 - Day 35/330 - Monday...

Helen, I know exactly how you feel.  It is getting harder and harder for me to get up earlier and earlier in the mornings.  I was up and out of bed by about 3:30 this morning.  I was teaching a full day of classes at the Board, and I HAD TO get to the office first to get some work done before I headed to the Board.  I got that stuff done, and was at the Board by about 7:45; plenty of time for preparation for my first class at 8:30.  I slept fitfully all night, worrying about the stuff I needed to do first, and trying to figure a way of geting it done without having to go in so early.  BUT, now it is done, so I can sleep better and (hopefully) a little later in the morning.

It was a good couple classes, I will teach another class in the morning, and that will be it for this month, if you don't count the Broker Responsibiity class I will teach on the cruise at the end of the month.  It wil be a good class as well.

I got home before dark today, and the wounded chicken continues to cooperate, and I think she will be fine.  I expect we will release her from isolation in another day or two, and then we will just have to worry about the other girls harassing her.  They all seem to survive bouts of that though.  They always have to have someone to pick on, someone to feel superior of.  I am talking like chickens are people, but I guess in many ways they do reflect how we treat others.

Before dinner there was a pretty nice sunset, so I thought I would share it with you.  Pretty pinks and streaks of white.  I like living someplace that you get to actually see the sunrises and the sunsets, and all the stuff in between.  Sorry about the placement of the photo; it was supposed to be in the next paragraph, but I could not get it to format properly.  Boo-Hoo.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, SUNSETS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment