Wednesday, February 27, 2013

2013 - Day 57/308 - Wednesday...

Overall, this was a really good day, and yes, it is indeed Wednesday. Actually, the fact that they change these little elevator carpet inserts every day is one of the best things about this particular ship. There is not much of anything else to report that is above average. I brought some work with me to get done while I had some time to concentrate, and I have actually made tremendous progress. It is a good feeling. I still have more to do, but I have made a good dent in all of it.



This morning we pulled into Roatan and before we got into port, there was a pretty nice sunrise. The winds have calmed down and we are not experiencing the high waves we did the first couple of days, and all pretty much went as planned.

I met Jim and Pam and Shara and Mark for breakfast, since I did not have anything to do (really) until about 1 o’clock in the afternoon. There were no classes today, so everyone was getting ready for their excursions. Ruby and Doren and I got off the ship and walked through the shopping area, and then got back on board and had some lunch. My lunch basically consisted of ice cream, and that was pretty good.

We left for zip-lining right on time, and took a mini-van to the site. On the way, we got a little city tour and learned a little bit about Roatan. It is not exactly what you would think if all you know of the city (island) is what you see on HGTV. ANYWAY, zip-lining was great, much MUCH better than last year in Cozumel. We had a great time and Doren REALLY got outside his comfort zone, sustaining only a minor injury that will not leave a permanent mark.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, ZIP LINING, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment