Wednesday, February 13, 2013

2013 - Day 44/321 - Wednesday...

Awards one day, chickens the next day...

Not a bad day at all today, I made it into the office with little difficulty, although I did see a car merge into a lane of traffic with no concern for the motorcyclist that was occupying the same space.  That caused the motorcyclist to decide he wanted to be in the space I was occupying, which caused me to decide I wanted to occupy the space that the car to my left was occupying.  It was kind of a domino effect, and everything and everyone was fine and unscathed except the motorcyclist and the original driver had some gyrations for each other and it got a little animated for a while there, about three or four miles worth.  I finally lost sight of both of them, and we all seemingly went on about our respective business.

I had a couple meetings late morning at the Board, and taught a one hour class - KNOW YOUR CODE.  It was fun, unscripted, and dealt with just one Article of the Code of Ethics.  This will be a series of classes held every month; next month we will concentrate on two articles, and hopefully we will finish the entire thing by the end of the year.

I got back to the office about 2:30 and did a bit of power real estate, and then headed to the house about 3:45.  I got home again in the daylight, it was a lovely afternoon, not as warm as yesterday, but not what you might expect for the middle of February, which makes me wonder exactly what it is you might expect in central Texas for the middle of February.  ANYWAY, there were again birds chirping around, and the girls were out pecking around and all seemed to be well with the world.  The dog chewed girl is seemingly doing well too, but the egg production has still not recovered to the previous levels.  You never really know which girls are laying, and the dog might have gotten two of the better layers.  Who knows?  By the way, in case you are keeping up, Vera is the blonde on the left.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, CODES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment