Tuesday, February 26, 2013

2013 - Day 57/308 - Tuesday...

Yes sir, it is Tuesday, and I am on a boat in the middle of some large expanse of water, and I think I am getting sick. It started Sunday night, and it does not seem to be getting any better. When I went to San Jose last week, I was the only person on that plane that was not sneezing or (especially) coughing. Now I am sneezing and coughing like crazy, my nose is running. My throat is sore and I am hoarse. I got the post-nasal drips…I am kind of not comfortable, but hopefully it will all resolve itself in a good way before the end of this cruise.


This morning at breakfast, I figured out that the ship had stopped and there was a Coast Guard (?) or some other kind of boat circling. We had actually made a u-turn and stopped somewhere close to Cancun (at least that is the story, I really have no clue). We all guess that someone became ill and had to be removed from the ship. That is not a particularly uncommon event, it happened on the last cruise I was on as well.

Lots of people have been sick on ship today, not like noro-virus (or whatever) sick, more like seasick sick. It has been pretty rough sailing according to some of the folks, but I have been lucky and not to affected by it. Some folks have been pretty green.

I doing an extreme zip lining excursion tomorrow, wish me luck.
Deeds, Actions, Changes, RESCUES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment