Tuesday, February 5, 2013

2013 - Day 36/329 - Tuesday...

One of the favorite things I do is instruct colleagues in various subjects related to real estate.  I finished my two day gig today, and it was another really good and fun class.  Classes are always more fun when the attendees participate and everyone in the room learns something.  Once again I used my power of persuasion over the class and conned them all into holding their pencils in their mouths, just because they think it is something to do...the only purpose it really serves is to make them all smile, and I like that a lot!  Less people in this set of instruction today, about 25 attendees, but most of them were holdovers from yesterday, and about five or six new ones.  A very good class overall.

The girl that is suffering from dog-battered-chicken-syndrome continues to recuperate, and she was released from her isolation ward today, and tonight she is resting comfortably in one of the nesting boxes with the other chickens.  The other girls are roosting, but she is keeping her distance right now so she does not get treated badly by the alpha-chickens.  Her fortunes will reverse one day soon and she will most likely be the one pecking one of the other girls.  That is usually the way it works.

Tomorrow morning I will be taking a class and tomorrow night I have another meeting to attend.  In the middle, I need to do some office work and get some chicken feed from the feed store.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, SMILE, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment