Saturday, February 23, 2013

2013 - Day 53/312 - Friday...

Believe it or not, even though this is the Friday entry, it is actually early Saturday morning.  I just got home and it is almost 1:30 on Saturday morning.  Just a few lines and then I am going to bed.

Last night (that would actually refer to Thursday night) in San Jose, a group of us went out and had a nice dinner at a seafood restaurant.  I had the steak.  ANYWAY, this is really not about last night, it is about almost a year ago in Washington, D. C. when a bunch of us went out to dinner at Morton's and they have these pig lamps on the tables.  I should have bought one then but I didn't.  In October of last year, Carrie and I went back to D. C. to the NARPM convention, and we ate at a different Morton's, and I did not buy the lamp that time, either.  BUT, last night on the way to the restaurant, we passed another Morton's, and on the way home, I stopped in and bought the pig lamp.  It is beautiful.  Very nice.

Good night...

Deeds, Actions, Changes, PIG LAMPS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment