Wednesday, February 6, 2013

2013 - Day 37/328 - Wednesday...

EDITORS NOTE:  THIS IS MY 1,500TH CONSECUTIVE DAILY ENTRY.  THANK YOU, THANK YOU VERY MUCH...

It is really not that complicated, you sit where you can get both a plug and a signal.  That is all there is to it. 

I headed into work this morning, expecting to be able to get to the office by about 7:30, do a little bit of power real estate done before I would then head off to my 9 o'clock first meeting.  By eight o'clock, I was still about 13 miles away from the office which would translate into about 45 minutes because of the 0.05" of rain that had fallen and caused total panic for the motoring public.  SO, I decided to change paths, I headed to the Board of REALTORS where I borrowed a desk for about a half hour before I went on to the planned nine o'clock.

Everything worked out wonderfully well, and I made it back to the office about Noon:45 and did a bit of power real estate until I left for a five o'clock meeting (the one before the six o'clock meeting) at about 4:15.  I made it home for the day just shortly before 9 PM, and now I am about done.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, MEETINGS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment